Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+28
xcid24
witwisit&me
pchy
blissinabox
kielah
imakuni
marianner
KAR
chanrakter
b@uble
onimaru07
starbooze
chiruruzu
julipych
manta2k8
D@shie
nepotism
metoo
krispen
Mew
Eustace
peech
nonez
corn queen
phelom
g33r00
atebugs
itinakdada08
32 posters

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 982
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

Post by marianner April 13th 2009, 2:03 pm

D@shie wrote:Work... work... work... and I hate it... I would rather stay here and post posts... Wink

If there one thing you hate but you know you have to do, what would it be? Suspect Question

Go to school. =)))))))) And go on a diet. Neutral
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

Post by D@shie April 13th 2009, 5:38 pm

^^^ You forgot to ask a question...
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 13th 2009, 5:45 pm

D@shie wrote:^^^ You forgot to ask a question...

Oh! Haha, okay..

What singer/band/artist do you listen to on a roadtrip? ^^
    Other than August and Pitch, of course!
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 13th 2009, 5:51 pm

It really depends on my mood... mostly songs na alam ko na, and I can sing along with... pero sometimes classical, or instrumental or sometimes even rock! affraid

If you were a fruit what kind of fruit would you be and why?
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 13th 2009, 5:55 pm

I'd like to be an apple. You can do lots of stuff with it, like juice, apple pie, apple sauce, etc.. Like me, madali akong makisama, and I get along with just about any kind of person Smile

What kind of vegetable would you be and why? Smile
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562

Post by chiruruzu April 13th 2009, 6:03 pm

marianner wrote:I'd like to be an apple. You can do lots of stuff with it, like juice, apple pie, apple sauce, etc.. Like me, madali akong makisama, and I get along with just about any kind of person Smile

hmm., chinese kangkong., dunno... i just love it., stir-fried with bagoong., yum! cheers

What vegetable or fruit which you wont eat, even if paid?.,
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 13th 2009, 6:06 pm

Uhmmm probably you should have chosen a coconut instead because as they say, all the parts of the coconut are useful to humans...

Uhmmm... vegetable... < thinking! > I would probably be... a carrot... because I like bunnies... < does that count? > haha

Question: If you to be stranded to a country, which country would you NOT want to be stranded in? And of course why? Shocked
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 13th 2009, 6:08 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    marianner wrote:I'd like to be an apple. You can do lots of stuff with it, like juice, apple pie, apple sauce, etc.. Like me, madali akong makisama, and I get along with just about any kind of person Smile

hmm., chinese kangkong., dunno... i just love it., stir-fried with bagoong., yum! cheers

Sorry!!!

Uhmmm... okra... I hate it... it's so gross... but I heard it good for you... but still I can't seem to swallow it... and I mean I tried numerous times to eat it... I just can't get a hang of it...

Question:
    If you to be stranded to a country, which country would you NOT want to be stranded in? And of course why? Shocked
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 13th 2009, 7:08 pm

D@shie wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

Sorry!!!

Uhmmm... okra... I hate it... it's so gross... but I heard it good for you... but still I can't seem to swallow it... and I mean I tried numerous times to eat it... I just can't get a hang of it...

Question:
    If you to be stranded to a country, which country would you NOT want to be stranded in? And of course why? Shocked

no harm done dash., and yeah, i definitely hate okra., just by looking at it... I mean I haven't tasted it., I have a friend who dips it in ketchup... eck!

anyway., I would choose afghanistan., go figure! lol!

If you would be stranded in a country with an august band member., who would it be and what country would you choose???
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 13th 2009, 7:15 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

Sorry!!!

Question:

no harm done dash., and yeah, i definitely hate okra., just by looking at it... I mean I haven't tasted it., I have a friend who dips it in ketchup... eck!

If you would be stranded in a country with an august band member., who would it be and what country would you choose???

It has to be NON! Very Happy Aside from Thailand? Probably Italy.. The birthplace of romance! Smile
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 13th 2009, 7:19 pm

marianner wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

Sorry!!!

Question:

It has to be NON! Very Happy Aside from Thailand? Probably Italy.. The birthplace of romance! Smile

Oh my god., another person who tasted what dashie like to call the NON-fat milk., tsk!!! you'll find yourself in a long line my dear., me included., lol!
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 13th 2009, 7:25 pm

If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter April 13th 2009, 8:34 pm

Are you sure you aren't a tomato? *wink*

Me? I'd be an eggplant I guess.

You use eggplant in many different cultures fron Italian eggplant parmigiana to Greek mousakka to Japanese veggie temputa. And that's cool!

And it's purple!

What type of music will you just not listen to no matter what?
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 13th 2009, 8:37 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

Sorry!!!

Question:

Pitch in France! I think he'd like all the art and culture and coffee! Haha!

I'd like to befriend him and bond with him...

How about you?
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 13th 2009, 8:38 pm

chanrakter wrote:

Are you sure you aren't a tomato? *wink*

Me? I'd be an eggplant I guess.

You use eggplant in many different cultures fron Italian eggplant parmigiana to Greek mousakka to Japanese veggie temputa. And that's cool!

And it's purple!

What type of music will you just not listen to no matter what?

Well tomato is in a class of it's own, a fruit AND a vegetable! :p But yeah, a tomato.. :"> *inside joke*

I will not listen to overly screamo death metal. Seriously. How do people understand what they are screaming? O_O
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 13th 2009, 8:39 pm

If given the chance to interview any fictional character, who would it be?

(Personally, I'd like to interview Florentino Ariza!)
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 13th 2009, 8:51 pm

marianner wrote:If given the chance to interview any fictional character, who would it be?

Oh freaking God! Mee too! Or the Little Prince!

If an author decides to make your autobiography, who would you like to do it?

Me? Jostein Gaarder!
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 13th 2009, 8:55 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    marianner wrote:If given the chance to interview any fictional character, who would it be?

Me? Jostein Gaarder!

I would just like to make a comment., gaah!!! florentino ariza is one of Gabo's masterpiece of a character., love him., and the little prince too.,

ok carry on with the questions... and the answers., (sori po)
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 13th 2009, 9:00 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

Me? Jostein Gaarder!

I would just like to make a comment., gaah!!! florentino ariza is one of Gabo's masterpiece of a character., love him., and the little prince too.,

Comment too:

I know right! Although I personally like Juvenal better for Fermina...
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 14th 2009, 12:02 am

chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

Me? Jostein Gaarder!

Comment too:

I know right! Although I personally like Juvenal better for Fermina...

Yeah, Mr. Urbino is a better match. Devoted, and loving (although he didn't really show it), he's a far cry from the maniacal lovestoned Florentino Ariza!

Anyway.

If someone made my autobiography, it would either be Gabriel Garcia Marquez (because of his lovely use of description and detail), or Neil Gaiman. Why the latter? I just want to see how he can whip up my life and intertwine it with a bit of fantasy.. Smile

Q:

What kind of ice cream would do you think you are like?

Post by Guest April 14th 2009, 1:06 am

marianner wrote:

flavorless/fat-free ice cream

same question
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 14th 2009, 1:13 am

duplex wrote:
    marianner wrote:

flavorless/fat-free ice cream

same question

Coffee ice cream.

I hate black coffee, but I love it in ice cream form! Haha!
    Not exactly an acquired taste, but some of my friends don't like it!

Q:

What foreign language would you like to learn?

Post by Guest April 14th 2009, 1:16 am

marianner wrote:

I would like to learn spanish, japanese, and be more fluent in french.

same question
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 14th 2009, 1:23 am

duplex wrote:
    marianner wrote:

I would like to learn spanish, japanese, and be more fluent in french.

same question

I would like to learn Italian and Spanish.

Q:

What other website do you access everytime you go online?

Post by Guest April 14th 2009, 1:24 am

marianner wrote:
    What other website do you access everytime you go online?

youtube, yahoo, and facebook just recently

same question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 11:28 pm