A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    let's say you're a stunt double...

    Share

    Poll

    Which scene do you want to be in?

    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 9 ]
    100% [100%] 

    Total Votes: 9

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by D@shie on March 9th 2009, 11:03 pm

    Nah... just measing with you... I don't easily get hurt by comments like those... I'm a bitch remember... so I need to be tough... Wink Razz lol!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by chiruruzu on March 9th 2009, 11:05 pm

    now, this is the dashie i know., lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by Guest on March 9th 2009, 11:05 pm

    D@shie wrote:Nah... just measing with you... I don't easily get hurt by comments like those... I'm a bitch remember... so I need to be tough... Wink Razz lol!

    I didn't know that you were a female dog rabbit

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by D@shie on March 9th 2009, 11:11 pm

    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:Nah... just measing with you... I don't easily get hurt by comments like those... I'm a bitch remember... so I need to be tough... Wink Razz lol!

    I didn't know that you were a female dog rabbit

    Yes... because I know when and how loud to bark... Wink Razz lol!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by Guest on March 9th 2009, 11:12 pm

    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:Nah... just measing with you... I don't easily get hurt by comments like those... I'm a bitch remember... so I need to be tough... Wink Razz lol!

    I didn't know that you were a female dog rabbit

    Yes... because I know when and how loud to bark... Wink Razz lol!

    oh ok...I think need to buy ear plug then... rabbit

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by Mew on March 10th 2009, 12:37 pm

    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:Nah... just measing with you... I don't easily get hurt by comments like those... I'm a bitch remember... so I need to be tough... Wink Razz lol!

    I didn't know that you were a female dog rabbit

    Yes... because I know when and how loud to bark... Wink Razz lol!

    oh ok...I think need to buy ear plug then... rabbit

    i love how the topic swerved from one thing to another lol!

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by D@shie on March 10th 2009, 12:39 pm

    Madaling kasi akong magdrive at magswerve swerve ng conversation... lol!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by Mew on March 10th 2009, 12:41 pm

    D@shie wrote: Madaling kasi akong magdrive at magswerve swerve ng conversation... lol!


    haha, true! akala ko you're gonna swerve it to the "green"-sided part of the conversation... especially kayo pa ni dups affraid lol!

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by D@shie on March 10th 2009, 12:43 pm

    Mew wrote:
    haha, true! akala ko you're gonna swerve it to the "green"-sided part of the conversation... especially kayo pa ni dups affraid lol!

    Ayun... the green moon < berdeng bwan! > lives on... Wink cheers lol!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by Mew on March 10th 2009, 12:44 pm

    D@shie wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    haha, true! akala ko you're gonna swerve it to the "green"-sided part of the conversation... especially kayo pa ni dups affraid lol!

    Ayun... the green moon < berdeng bwan! > lives on... Wink cheers lol!


    hay naku, kawawa naman tayo. we're the most innocent people in this forum Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol!

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by D@shie on March 10th 2009, 12:47 pm

    Mew wrote:
    hay naku, kawawa naman tayo. we're the most innocent people in this forum Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol!

    You're absolutely right... walang bahid ng malisya ang mga posts natin dito... Wink Razz cheers


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1698
    Age : 25
    Location : philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by phelom on March 10th 2009, 7:19 pm

    isama na ninyo ako....hehehehe lol! lol! lol! lol!

    starbooze
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

    Number of posts : 1578
    Age : 28
    Location : Manila
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by starbooze on March 10th 2009, 7:34 pm

    I want to be Mario kissing Pchy. Embarassed


    _________________
    Sometimes love comes around
    And it knocks you down
    Just get back up
    When it knocks you down


    starbooze

    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1698
    Age : 25
    Location : philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by phelom on March 10th 2009, 7:34 pm

    affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by Mew on March 10th 2009, 7:39 pm

    phelom wrote:isama na ninyo ako....hehehehe lol! lol! lol! lol!

    hindi naman masamang mangarap Rolling Eyes

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by chanrakter on April 17th 2009, 12:13 am

    I want to be Pitch's stunt double! Because that means the kiss plus:

    1. Mario putting his arms around me in the confession
    scene, and


    2. Singing for Mario


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    acquydaubo
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 413
    Age : 26
    Location : Vietnam
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by acquydaubo on April 17th 2009, 12:16 am

    I wanna have your babies...

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by chanrakter on April 17th 2009, 12:18 am

    acquydaubo wrote:I wanna have your babies...
    affraid affraid affraid

    I may be a fan, but not to that extent!

    But yeah, anything's possible!

    So if end up with Mario, yeah, me too!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    acquydaubo
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 413
    Age : 26
    Location : Vietnam
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by acquydaubo on April 17th 2009, 12:25 am

    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:I wanna have your babies...
    affraid affraid affraid

    I may be a fan, but not to that extent!

    But yeah, anything's possible!

    So if end up with Mario, yeah, me too!


    Not as U thought. shy

    gossip I will kid napping Pchy's children. evil

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by chanrakter on April 17th 2009, 12:26 am

    acquydaubo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:I wanna have your babies...
    affraid affraid affraid

    I may be a fan, but not to that extent!

    But yeah, anything's possible!

    So if end up with Mario, yeah, me too!


    Not as U thought. shy

    gossip I will kid napping Pchy's children. evil

    Children with who? Kanya? Mario?


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    acquydaubo
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 413
    Age : 26
    Location : Vietnam
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by acquydaubo on April 17th 2009, 12:34 am

    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:I wanna have your babies...
    affraid affraid affraid

    I may be a fan, but not to that extent!

    But yeah, anything's possible!

    So if end up with Mario, yeah, me too!


    Not as U thought. shy

    gossip I will kid napping Pchy's children. evil

    Children with who? Kanya? Mario?

    Kanya? Hindi.
    Mario? Ewan ko. Maybe...
    (By the way, if there is Mario... it's really great! Teir children will be very cute! A skin from father and the voice from ma'm. ^^ Gusto ko 'to)

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by chanrakter on April 17th 2009, 12:37 am

    acquydaubo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:I wanna have your babies...
    affraid affraid affraid

    I may be a fan, but not to that extent!

    But yeah, anything's possible!

    So if end up with Mario, yeah, me too!


    Not as U thought. shy

    gossip I will kid napping Pchy's children. evil

    Children with who? Kanya? Mario?

    Kanya? Hindi.
    Mario? Ewan ko. Maybe...
    (By the way, if there is Mario... it's really great! Teir children will be very cute! A skin from father and the voice from ma'm. ^^ Gusto ko 'to)

    First of all, very good Filipino acquy! Wish I knew some Vietnamese to tell you how well you did!

    But if Mario and Pitch had kids, they'd probably be adopted!

    But yeah, combine Mario's looks and Pitch's talent and wow!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    acquydaubo
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 413
    Age : 26
    Location : Vietnam
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by acquydaubo on April 17th 2009, 12:41 am

    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:I wanna have your babies...
    affraid affraid affraid

    I may be a fan, but not to that extent!

    But yeah, anything's possible!

    So if end up with Mario, yeah, me too!


    Not as U thought. shy

    gossip I will kid napping Pchy's children. evil

    Children with who? Kanya? Mario?

    Kanya? Hindi.
    Mario? Ewan ko. Maybe...
    (By the way, if there is Mario... it's really great! Teir children will be very cute! A skin from father and the voice from ma'm. ^^ Gusto ko 'to)

    First of all, very good Filipino acquy! Wish I knew some Vietnamese to tell you how well you did!

    But if Mario and Pitch had kids, they'd probably be adopted!

    But yeah, combine Mario's looks and Pitch's talent and wow!


    Salamat po. I have to learn more!

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by chanrakter on April 17th 2009, 12:45 am

    acquydaubo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:I wanna have your babies...
    affraid affraid affraid

    I may be a fan, but not to that extent!

    But yeah, anything's possible!

    So if end up with Mario, yeah, me too!


    Not as U thought. shy

    gossip I will kid napping Pchy's children. evil

    Children with who? Kanya? Mario?

    Kanya? Hindi.
    Mario? Ewan ko. Maybe...
    (By the way, if there is Mario... it's really great! Teir children will be very cute! A skin from father and the voice from ma'm. ^^ Gusto ko 'to)

    First of all, very good Filipino acquy! Wish I knew some Vietnamese to tell you how well you did!

    But if Mario and Pitch had kids, they'd probably be adopted!

    But yeah, combine Mario's looks and Pitch's talent and wow!


    Salamat po. I have to learn more!

    Go ahead! I'd be glad to help you! Magaling!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    oxy__24
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 238
    Age : 31
    Location : Quezon City
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by oxy__24 on April 17th 2009, 1:34 am

    D@shie wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:i wanna be pchy kissed by mario ^^

    I concur... Wink

    I want to kiss Pchy yes

    Sponsored content

    Re: let's say you're a stunt double...

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 am


      Current date/time is December 5th 2016, 4:29 am