A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    Mew's Room colour

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Guest on March 18th 2009, 9:31 am

    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:mew's room color, is like my room color...kind of shocking...lol


    Really now? Suspect why don't you show us your room with you in it? Razz cheers lol!

    ummm...I already showed you my pics...if you check the two pic that you saved on your computer, you could clearly see that almost everything is green except for my backside pic because my bed sheet was blue...lol

    Uhmmm... I actually don't save your photos... Crying or Very sad so I'll just wait for another one... Razz

    nothing but lie! u saved my pics...every nite before bed you would look at my pic and say "I love you duplex"...then you fall asleep...so stop pretending Twisted Evil

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by D@shie on March 18th 2009, 9:36 am

    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:mew's room color, is like my room color...kind of shocking...lol


    Really now? Suspect why don't you show us your room with you in it? Razz cheers lol!

    ummm...I already showed you my pics...if you check the two pic that you saved on your computer, you could clearly see that almost everything is green except for my backside pic because my bed sheet was blue...lol

    Uhmmm... I actually don't save your photos... Crying or Very sad so I'll just wait for another one... Razz

    nothing but lie! u saved my pics...every nite before bed you would look at my pic and say "I love you duplex"...then you fall asleep...so stop pretending Twisted Evil

    How...? did...? Shocked I am sooo busted.... affraid I can't believe it...!!! you mean you already had some people follow me around and spy on me? confused

    Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Guest on March 18th 2009, 9:41 am

    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:mew's room color, is like my room color...kind of shocking...lol


    Really now? Suspect why don't you show us your room with you in it? Razz cheers lol!

    ummm...I already showed you my pics...if you check the two pic that you saved on your computer, you could clearly see that almost everything is green except for my backside pic because my bed sheet was blue...lol

    Uhmmm... I actually don't save your photos... Crying or Very sad so I'll just wait for another one... Razz

    nothing but lie! u saved my pics...every nite before bed you would look at my pic and say "I love you duplex"...then you fall asleep...so stop pretending Twisted Evil

    How...? did...? Shocked I am sooo busted.... affraid I can't believe it...!!! you mean you already had some people follow me around and spy on me? confused

    Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

    well, of course...I kind of have too. I mean after you show me your pic I didn't believe that you have hair due to the fact that your name is baldy. so I have a goon of crazy people following you around and record your daily routine...lol

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by D@shie on March 18th 2009, 9:43 am

    duplex wrote:
    well, of course...I kind of have too. I mean after you show me your pic I didn't believe that you have hair due to the fact that your name is baldy. so I have a goon of crazy people following you around and record your daily routine...lol

    I'd better be more careful since all that I do will be reported to dup... Razz


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Guest on March 18th 2009, 9:45 am

    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    well, of course...I kind of have too. I mean after you show me your pic I didn't believe that you have hair due to the fact that your name is baldy. so I have a goon of crazy people following you around and record your daily routine...lol

    I'd better be more careful since all that I do will be reported to dup... Razz

    yea, you better watch out...if you look on the window located on the left side of your room right now...you should be able to see me...I am the guy with the red hat...lol

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by D@shie on March 18th 2009, 9:51 am

    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    well, of course...I kind of have too. I mean after you show me your pic I didn't believe that you have hair due to the fact that your name is baldy. so I have a goon of crazy people following you around and record your daily routine...lol

    I'd better be more careful since all that I do will be reported to dup... Razz

    yea, you better watch out...if you look on the window located on the left side of your room right now...you should be able to see me...I am the guy with the red hat...lol

    Tough luck... I'm at work right now... located at the 23rd floor of the building so I doubt if I look at my left window, if I can see you there! Rolling Eyes


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Guest on March 18th 2009, 10:58 am

    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    well, of course...I kind of have too. I mean after you show me your pic I didn't believe that you have hair due to the fact that your name is baldy. so I have a goon of crazy people following you around and record your daily routine...lol

    I'd better be more careful since all that I do will be reported to dup... Razz

    yea, you better watch out...if you look on the window located on the left side of your room right now...you should be able to see me...I am the guy with the red hat...lol

    Tough luck... I'm at work right now... located at the 23rd floor of the building so I doubt if I look at my left window, if I can see you there! Rolling Eyes

    I mean you could watch movie on your psp and ipod, so I think u could see me from all the way up there Twisted Evil

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Mew on March 18th 2009, 3:54 pm

    this is so... lesbianism lol!

    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1698
    Age : 25
    Location : philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by phelom on March 18th 2009, 5:51 pm

    affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by D@shie on March 18th 2009, 8:18 pm

    Mew wrote:this is so... lesbianism lol!

    Grabe naman... Crying or Very sad forbidden love na lang... Razz


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 461
    Age : 29
    Location : quezon city
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by onimaru07 on March 19th 2009, 1:45 am

    Razz Razz:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Guest on March 19th 2009, 8:22 am

    Mew wrote:this is so... lesbianism lol!

    how so? I don't see any girl around here beside me and dashie... pig

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Mew on March 19th 2009, 9:18 am

    D@shie wrote:
    Mew wrote:this is so... lesbianism lol!

    Grabe naman... Crying or Very sad forbidden love na lang... Razz

    it's not forbidden...

    it's unconsumated...

    or is it? Wink lol!

    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:this is so... lesbianism lol!

    how so? I don't see any girl around here beside me and dashie... pig


    i'm referring to both of you... haha. don't worry, i'm totally for lesbianism. Smile

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Guest on March 19th 2009, 9:19 am

    Mew wrote:

    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:this is so... lesbianism lol!

    how so? I don't see any girl around here beside me and dashie... pig


    i'm referring to both of you... haha. don't worry, i'm totally for lesbianism. Smile

    oh, how hurtful? I mean I am a man so technically you can't call us lesbian. Mad

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by chanrakter on March 30th 2009, 11:18 am

    phelom wrote:maganda nga ung kwarto ni mew...classic,,

    You know what? Me too! I like Mew's room. Very clean and airy and spacious!

    I also like his iMac and iPod classic! Seriously, when they were showing grown-up Mew taking his iPod from his table, I was like "Gaaah! Gusto ko ng iPod classic!"


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 233
    Age : 31
    Location : Colloportus
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by b@uble on March 30th 2009, 11:26 am

    if im not mistaken mew = green and tong = blue, right?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Guest on March 30th 2009, 11:29 am

    b@uble wrote:if im not mistaken mew = green and tong = blue, right?

    yea, you are right.

    also, my room is green too. so mew = green = duplex rabbit

    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 233
    Age : 31
    Location : Colloportus
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by b@uble on March 30th 2009, 11:31 am

    but i though you're like mario? my room is neither. its pink. joke haha

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Guest on March 30th 2009, 11:33 am

    b@uble wrote:but i though you're like mario? my room is neither. its pink. joke haha

    not really. I only like witwisit, that's why I used his pic for my avatar. plus, mario is too pale for me Evil or Very Mad

    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 233
    Age : 31
    Location : Colloportus
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by b@uble on March 30th 2009, 11:39 am

    coz he inherited his father's complexion. but pchy is so asian, what we call morena. beautifully tanned. blush infairness, i kinda like his complexion better than mario, you're right mario sometimes looks pale, but still handsome.

    nepotism
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 421
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by nepotism on March 30th 2009, 11:42 am

    duplex wrote:
    b@uble wrote:but i though you're like mario? my room is neither. its pink. joke haha

    not really. I only like witwisit, that's why I used his pic for my avatar. plus, mario is too pale for me Evil or Very Mad

    so you prefer tan,huh?

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by D@shie on March 30th 2009, 11:53 am

    sinong tan? lucio tan, naku, ok yun, mayaman... Wink lol!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Guest on March 30th 2009, 11:54 am

    nepotism wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    b@uble wrote:but i though you're like mario? my room is neither. its pink. joke haha

    not really. I only like witwisit, that's why I used his pic for my avatar. plus, mario is too pale for me Evil or Very Mad

    so you prefer tan,huh?

    just like my skin color is fine rabbit

    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 233
    Age : 31
    Location : Colloportus
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by b@uble on March 30th 2009, 12:00 pm

    me too, im tan, and i prefer it that way, i dont know why pinoys are wants to be fairer and caucasian wants to get tanned. Suspect

    nepotism
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 421
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by nepotism on March 30th 2009, 12:36 pm

    b@uble wrote:me too, im tan, and i prefer it that way, i dont know why pinoys are wants to be fairer and caucasian wants to get tanned. Suspect

    I think Filipinos see white skinned people superior.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mew's Room colour

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 am


      Current date/time is December 5th 2016, 4:29 am