A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    Pchynatic Get-together?

    Share

    Poll

    EB na TaUng PchynaTics

    [ 19 ]
    79% [79%] 
    [ 5 ]
    21% [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 24

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by D@shie on March 4th 2009, 11:47 am

    duplex wrote: sure, sound like a plan then!

    but before I invited everyone, they must show me a pic of their face...*cough* peech *cough* rico *cough* mew...excuse me for coughing, it is quite cold right now...lol


    You really have to go to a doctor to have that checked... lol! But I already saw Rico, and Mew... it's just Peech that I haven't seen yet! Crying or Very sad


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    peech
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

    Number of posts : 2623
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by peech on March 4th 2009, 11:47 am

    @dup no thanks! USA is too far and i dont have plans of going there! hahahha! lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Guest on March 4th 2009, 11:49 am

    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote: sure, sound like a plan then!

    but before I invited everyone, they must show me a pic of their face...*cough* peech *cough* rico *cough* mew...excuse me for coughing, it is quite cold right now...lol


    You really have to go to a doctor to have that checked... lol! But I already saw Rico, and Mew... it's just Peech that I haven't seen yet! Crying or Very sad

    affraid affraid affraid

    how come no one show me their pic? :snif: :snif: I mean I show them my backside. isn't that enough to get to see their pretty face? Crying or Very sad

    starbooze
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

    Number of posts : 1578
    Age : 28
    Location : Manila
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by starbooze on March 4th 2009, 11:50 am

    peech wrote:
    starbooze wrote:
    peech wrote:HAHAHAH! Wag naman sa trinoma...maybe greenbelt? hahahha ang layo nun eh! hhahahahah!


    at sino naman si Cesar??

    Cesar Montano = The Singing Bee. lol!

    OMGEEEE!! you're like ewwww!


    i dont watch those kinds of shows kaseee eh!

    lol!


    ano Redbox na?? hahahah! mukhang okay nga yun! Very Happy

    SORRY NA! SoJo kasi ako eh. lol!


    _________________
    Sometimes love comes around
    And it knocks you down
    Just get back up
    When it knocks you down


    starbooze

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Guest on March 4th 2009, 11:50 am

    peech wrote:@dup no thanks! USA is too far and i dont have plans of going there! hahahha! lol!

    poor peech...I wasn't thinking of inviting you anyway...lol! kidding!

    please don't ban me...lol

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by D@shie on March 4th 2009, 11:51 am

    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote: sure, sound like a plan then!

    but before I invited everyone, they must show me a pic of their face...*cough* peech *cough* rico *cough* mew...excuse me for coughing, it is quite cold right now...lol


    You really have to go to a doctor to have that checked... lol! But I already saw Rico, and Mew... it's just Peech that I haven't seen yet! Crying or Very sad

    affraid affraid affraid

    how come no one show me their pic? :snif: :snif: I mean I show them my backside. isn't that enough to get to see their pretty face? Crying or Very sad


    Well, obviously no... maybe they are still waiting for a photo of you facing the camera this time.. then we could see how handsome you are! Embarassed


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    peech
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

    Number of posts : 2623
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by peech on March 4th 2009, 11:51 am

    starbooze wrote:
    peech wrote:
    starbooze wrote:
    peech wrote:HAHAHAH! Wag naman sa trinoma...maybe greenbelt? hahahha ang layo nun eh! hhahahahah!


    at sino naman si Cesar??

    Cesar Montano = The Singing Bee. lol!

    OMGEEEE!! you're like ewwww!


    i dont watch those kinds of shows kaseee eh!

    lol!


    ano Redbox na?? hahahah! mukhang okay nga yun! Very Happy

    SORRY NA! SoJo kasi ako eh. lol!


    and what's SoJo???


    @ dup i wont ban you...but demote you instead! lol! just kidding!

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Mew on March 4th 2009, 11:52 am

    peech wrote:
    starbooze wrote:
    peech wrote:
    starbooze wrote:
    peech wrote:HAHAHAH! Wag naman sa trinoma...maybe greenbelt? hahahha ang layo nun eh! hhahahahah!


    at sino naman si Cesar??

    Cesar Montano = The Singing Bee. lol!

    OMGEEEE!! you're like ewwww!


    i dont watch those kinds of shows kaseee eh!

    lol!


    ano Redbox na?? hahahah! mukhang okay nga yun! Very Happy

    SORRY NA! SoJo kasi ako eh. lol!


    and what's SoJo???


    @ dup i wont ban you...but demote you instead! lol! just kidding!



    haha, alam ko ang SoJo....

    may 33% opening discount sila lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Guest on March 4th 2009, 11:53 am

    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote: sure, sound like a plan then!

    but before I invited everyone, they must show me a pic of their face...*cough* peech *cough* rico *cough* mew...excuse me for coughing, it is quite cold right now...lol


    You really have to go to a doctor to have that checked... lol! But I already saw Rico, and Mew... it's just Peech that I haven't seen yet! Crying or Very sad

    affraid affraid affraid

    how come no one show me their pic? :snif: :snif: I mean I show them my backside. isn't that enough to get to see their pretty face? Crying or Very sad


    Well, obviously no... maybe they are still waiting for a photo of you facing the camera this time.. then we could see how handsome you are! Embarassed

    well, in that case, I will have to pass then lol!

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by D@shie on March 4th 2009, 11:55 am

    duplex wrote:

    well, in that case, I will have to pass then lol!


    Oh... come on duplex... you are so far away... that it is quite impossible for anyone from here to actually know you... Crying or Very sad Besides, you can just do what we do... post it then after a few minutes, delete it... what's there to lose? Suspect


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    starbooze
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

    Number of posts : 1578
    Age : 28
    Location : Manila
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by starbooze on March 4th 2009, 11:57 am

    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote: sure, sound like a plan then!

    but before I invited everyone, they must show me a pic of their face...*cough* peech *cough* rico *cough* mew...excuse me for coughing, it is quite cold right now...lol


    You really have to go to a doctor to have that checked... lol! But I already saw Rico, and Mew... it's just Peech that I haven't seen yet! Crying or Very sad

    affraid affraid affraid

    how come no one show me their pic? :snif: :snif: I mean I show them my backside. isn't that enough to get to see their pretty face? Crying or Very sad

    I haven't even seen your backside. lol!


    _________________
    Sometimes love comes around
    And it knocks you down
    Just get back up
    When it knocks you down


    starbooze

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Guest on March 4th 2009, 11:57 am

    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:

    well, in that case, I will have to pass then lol!


    Oh... come on duplex... you are so far away... that it is quite impossible for anyone from here to actually know you... Crying or Very sad Besides, you can just do what we do... post it then after a few minutes, delete it... what's there to lose? Suspect

    nah, I am ugly like a monster and too shy lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Guest on March 4th 2009, 11:58 am

    starbooze wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote: sure, sound like a plan then!

    but before I invited everyone, they must show me a pic of their face...*cough* peech *cough* rico *cough* mew...excuse me for coughing, it is quite cold right now...lol


    You really have to go to a doctor to have that checked... lol! But I already saw Rico, and Mew... it's just Peech that I haven't seen yet! Crying or Very sad

    affraid affraid affraid

    how come no one show me their pic? :snif: :snif: I mean I show them my backside. isn't that enough to get to see their pretty face? Crying or Very sad

    I haven't even seen your backside. lol!

    lol...I can't believe that you miss it...it was an eyesore anyway, so no need to see it lol!

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by D@shie on March 4th 2009, 12:00 pm

    duplex wrote:
    nah, I am ugly like a monster and too shy lol!


    Just show us your picture and let us be the judge of it!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Mew on March 4th 2009, 12:01 pm

    duplex wrote:lol...I can't believe that you miss it...it was an eyesore anyway, so no need to see it lol!


    yeah i saw it, but that doesn't help us much in imagining you... lol!

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by D@shie on March 4th 2009, 12:01 pm

    duplex wrote: lol...I can't believe that you miss it...it was an eyesore anyway, so no need to see it lol!


    Not really... it was quite a treat! Wink


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Guest on March 4th 2009, 12:02 pm

    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:lol...I can't believe that you miss it...it was an eyesore anyway, so no need to see it lol!


    yeah i saw it, but that doesn't help us much in imagining you... lol!

    gee...what do you mean by that? pig

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Guest on March 4th 2009, 12:04 pm

    D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    nah, I am ugly like a monster and too shy lol!


    Just show us your picture and let us be the judge of it!

    I don't have too many pics to be showing...lol

    plus, most of my pic are for workout purposes. so it is quite embarrassing rabbit

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by krispen on March 4th 2009, 2:54 pm

    cmon D, showing your backside aint fair..haha. we might as well just have shown our backsides then...lol!

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Mew on March 4th 2009, 6:07 pm

    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:lol...I can't believe that you miss it...it was an eyesore anyway, so no need to see it lol!


    yeah i saw it, but that doesn't help us much in imagining you... lol!

    gee...what do you mean by that? pig


    you know... thinking about... the fairytale you're in lol! lol! lol!


    yeah, it's unfair since you've seen our fronts lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Guest on March 4th 2009, 8:09 pm

    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:lol...I can't believe that you miss it...it was an eyesore anyway, so no need to see it lol!


    yeah i saw it, but that doesn't help us much in imagining you... lol!

    gee...what do you mean by that? pig


    you know... thinking about... the fairytale you're in lol! lol! lol!


    yeah, it's unfair since you've seen our fronts lol!


    ewww...you have such great imagination....I hope I am not in snow white x...lol

    well, isn't backside suppose to be cooler then front? Smile plus, it is not like I see any pics anyway.

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Mew on March 4th 2009, 10:09 pm

    duplex wrote:ewww...you have such great imagination....I hope I am not in snow white x...lol

    well, isn't backside suppose to be cooler then front? Smile plus, it is not like I see any pics anyway.


    i don't think you're INSIDE Snow White X... lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Guest on March 4th 2009, 10:12 pm

    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:ewww...you have such great imagination....I hope I am not in snow white x...lol

    well, isn't backside suppose to be cooler then front? Smile plus, it is not like I see any pics anyway.


    i don't think you're INSIDE Snow White X... lol!

    really? what kind of fairy-tale do you have in mind? probably, something worser then snow white x Suspect

    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1698
    Age : 25
    Location : philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by phelom on March 4th 2009, 10:14 pm

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Mew on March 4th 2009, 10:15 pm

    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:ewww...you have such great imagination....I hope I am not in snow white x...lol

    well, isn't backside suppose to be cooler then front? Smile plus, it is not like I see any pics anyway.


    i don't think you're INSIDE Snow White X... lol!

    really? what kind of fairy-tale do you have in mind? probably, something worser then snow white x Suspect


    i'm guessing Pinocchio X...

    everytime you show us your back, your "front" gets larger lol!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Pchynatic Get-together?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:14 pm


      Current date/time is December 4th 2016, 8:14 pm