A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Share

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by D@shie on April 29th 2009, 12:49 pm

    Wahahaha... Thanks chan! Wink haha clap


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by chanrakter on April 29th 2009, 12:55 pm

    D@shie wrote:Wahahaha... Thanks chan! Wink haha clap

    Very welcome!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    denjosh
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 2
    Age : 25
    Location : Cebu City
    Registration date : 2009-04-30

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by denjosh on April 30th 2009, 4:59 am

    top 3 why I like PCHY... Question

    1. CUTENESS Very Happy

    2. VOICE Very Happy

    3. HANDSOME Very Happy

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by chanrakter on April 30th 2009, 2:59 pm

    denjosh wrote:top 3 why I like PCHY... Question

    1. CUTENESS Very Happy

    2. VOICE Very Happy

    3. HANDSOME Very Happy

    So true!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by KAR on April 30th 2009, 8:25 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    denjosh wrote:top 3 why I like PCHY... Question

    1. CUTENESS Very Happy

    2. VOICE Very Happy

    3. HANDSOME Very Happy

    So true!

    clap clap clap clap


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by Jaisus on May 5th 2009, 11:41 pm

    flying kiss 3 thingS About Our Beloved PCHY in love

    #1 HIS CUTE SMILE
    #2 HIS HYPNOTIZING VOICE
    #3 HIS WOWO!! HAIR

    cute un para sakin ^_^

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by chanrakter on May 6th 2009, 9:31 pm

    Jaisus wrote:flying kiss 3 thingS About Our Beloved PCHY in love

    #1 HIS CUTE SMILE
    #2 HIS HYPNOTIZING VOICE
    #3 HIS WOWO!! HAIR

    cute un para sakin ^_^

    Absolutely!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by Jaisus on May 6th 2009, 10:23 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    Jaisus wrote:flying kiss 3 thingS About Our Beloved PCHY in love

    #1 HIS CUTE SMILE
    #2 HIS HYPNOTIZING VOICE
    #3 HIS WOWO!! HAIR

    cute un para sakin ^_^

    Absolutely!


    YAH.. i will do anything 2 see HIM..

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by chanrakter on May 6th 2009, 10:53 pm

    Jaisus wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    Jaisus wrote:flying kiss 3 thingS About Our Beloved PCHY in love

    #1 HIS CUTE SMILE
    #2 HIS HYPNOTIZING VOICE
    #3 HIS WOWO!! HAIR

    cute un para sakin ^_^

    Absolutely!


    YAH.. i will do anything 2 see HIM..

    Haha! Have I told you na, BTW, that I've seen Mario in person at Suvarnabhumi airport? OT nga lang!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by Jaisus on May 6th 2009, 10:58 pm

    wowowo..

    tlaga...ur very lucky nman..

    bali naka pag picture or autograph ka//

    hahaha ^_^

    galing galing ^_^

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by chanrakter on May 6th 2009, 11:29 pm

    Jaisus wrote:wowowo..

    tlaga...ur very lucky nman..

    bali naka pag picture or autograph ka//

    hahaha ^_^

    galing galing ^_^

    Hindi nga eh! Kasi naman di ko pa siya kilala noon!

    Natapakan niya yung paa ko! Super bait niya! Tinulungan pa niya akong tumayo! EEEEEEE!!!!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by Jaisus on May 6th 2009, 11:32 pm

    wowo..OT n nman ako ^_^

    censixa na.. first tym eh ^_^


    basta ur a very lucky girl ^_^

    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 461
    Age : 29
    Location : quezon city
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by onimaru07 on May 7th 2009, 5:15 pm

    =====================================
    ll top 3................................................ ll
    ll ll
    ll 1. hair style................................................. ll
    ll 2. voice.............................................................. ll
    ll 3. face...................................................................... ll
    =====================================

    calyx07
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 28
    Age : 27
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-05-07

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by calyx07 on May 7th 2009, 5:40 pm

    Razz for me its his lips, so small but so cute, then his eyes, and lastly his cheekbones, hahahaha, ewan ko ba!!! Sana magkaroon ng chance na magconcert sila dito sa Pinas like David Archuleta... kaso alam mo na, konti lang yun mga nakakakilala kila pitch and mario... hayzzzz....

    Guys, bago lang po ako dito so im hoping na maging friends ko kayong lahat dito, and hindi po sa nagmamayabang ako, kung hindi nyo po naitatanong, magaling po akong kumanta like my idol pitch, hehe...

    Ingat po kayo lahat!! Razz

    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 617
    Age : 28
    Location : Rizal
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by xcid24 on May 7th 2009, 7:02 pm

    calyx07 wrote:Razz for me its his lips, so small but so cute, then his eyes, and lastly his cheekbones, hahahaha, ewan ko ba!!! Sana magkaroon ng chance na magconcert sila dito sa Pinas like David Archuleta... kaso alam mo na, konti lang yun mga nakakakilala kila pitch and mario... hayzzzz....

    Guys, bago lang po ako dito so im hoping na maging friends ko kayong lahat dito, and hindi po sa nagmamayabang ako, kung hindi nyo po naitatanong, magaling po akong kumanta like my idol pitch, hehe...

    Ingat po kayo lahat!! Razz

    hi calyx!! i'm xcid.. hope you enjoy your stay here in WHP!!


    clap

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by chanrakter on May 7th 2009, 9:33 pm

    calyx07 wrote:Razz for me its his lips, so small but so cute, then his eyes, and lastly his cheekbones, hahahaha, ewan ko ba!!! Sana magkaroon ng chance na magconcert sila dito sa Pinas like David Archuleta... kaso alam mo na, konti lang yun mga nakakakilala kila pitch and mario... hayzzzz....

    Guys, bago lang po ako dito so im hoping na maging friends ko kayong lahat dito, and hindi po sa nagmamayabang ako, kung hindi nyo po naitatanong, magaling po akong kumanta like my idol pitch, hehe...

    Ingat po kayo lahat!! Razz

    Hey Calyx! I'm Alexis (or Chan!)!

    I would love for them to have a concert here too!

    You know what? I want to sing with you! Haha! (I sing too, BTW0!

    It's a pleasure to have you here!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by chanrakter on May 7th 2009, 9:35 pm

    onimaru07 wrote:=====================================
    ll top 3................................................ ll
    ll ll
    ll 1. hair style................................................. ll
    ll 2. voice.............................................................. ll
    ll 3. face...................................................................... ll
    =====================================

    Totally agreed!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 7008
    Age : 29
    Location : use google map haha...
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by nonez on May 7th 2009, 9:46 pm

    for me not just three..i like the whole pchy >>>> in love

    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by Jaisus on May 7th 2009, 10:00 pm

    nonez wrote:for me not just three..i like the whole pchy >>>> in love



    AGREED clap clap clap

    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 7008
    Age : 29
    Location : use google map haha...
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by nonez on May 7th 2009, 10:06 pm

    Jaisus wrote:
    nonez wrote:for me not just three..i like the whole pchy >>>> in love



    AGREED clap clap clap

    ohh may nag agreed sa akin...

    i want and i need the whole pchy dapat... yabang

    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by Jaisus on May 7th 2009, 10:33 pm

    nonez wrote:
    Jaisus wrote:
    nonez wrote:for me not just three..i like the whole pchy >>>> in love



    AGREED clap clap clap

    ohh may nag agreed sa akin...

    i want and i need the whole pchy dapat... yabang




    hahaha un dpat tlaga clap clap clap

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by chanrakter on May 7th 2009, 11:18 pm

    Jaisus wrote:
    nonez wrote:
    Jaisus wrote:
    nonez wrote:for me not just three..i like the whole pchy >>>> in love



    AGREED clap clap clap

    ohh may nag agreed sa akin...

    i want and i need the whole pchy dapat... yabang




    hahaha un dpat tlaga clap clap clap

    Haha!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    pchy
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 538
    Age : 25
    Location : I reside in pchy's heart ♥
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by pchy on May 24th 2009, 12:53 pm

    nonez wrote:for me not just three..i like the whole pchy >>>> in love

    Hahahaha! Ako rin. XD
    I hope when I go to Thailand, makita ko siya.

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by chanrakter on May 24th 2009, 1:13 pm

    pchy wrote:
    nonez wrote:for me not just three..i like the whole pchy >>>> in love

    Hahahaha! Ako rin. XD
    I hope when I go to Thailand, makita ko siya.

    Me too!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by Jaisus on May 24th 2009, 1:18 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    pchy wrote:
    nonez wrote:for me not just three..i like the whole pchy >>>> in love

    Hahahaha! Ako rin. XD
    I hope when I go to Thailand, makita ko siya.

    Me too!


    me 3,,^_^

    Sponsored content

    Re: Top 3 things you like most about Pchy

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:54 pm


      Current date/time is December 10th 2016, 2:54 pm