A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    what would you change in the movie?

    Share

    MS-51 W. T. to B. L.
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 27
    Age : 26
    Location : Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-11-05

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by MS-51 W. T. to B. L. on November 13th 2010, 1:53 pm

    reyman2293 wrote:try watching "Just Friends" sobrang ganda ng short movie. Meron lahat ng sangkap sa isang magandang short film. Check it out!

    Napanood ko na siya. Yan ba yung guy na may boyfriend sa military service? Ang tagal ng kissing scene sa may last half ng short film. Smile

    reyman2293
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 52
    Age : 23
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2010-10-08

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by reyman2293 on November 14th 2010, 11:55 am

    yup. try watching "boy meets boy" "Hello my love" at "endless summer" amazingly wonderful movies

    MACH
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 26
    Age : 25
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-11-10

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by MACH on November 14th 2010, 3:07 pm

    ^yung Boy Meets Boy..yun ba yung movie ni Kim HyeSung?
    i saw it...ahaha.paang hindi movie...paang 30minutes lang ata yung nakita ko.ahaha

    MS-51 W. T. to B. L.
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 27
    Age : 26
    Location : Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-11-05

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by MS-51 W. T. to B. L. on November 14th 2010, 7:29 pm

    MACH wrote:^yung Boy Meets Boy..yun ba yung movie ni Kim HyeSung?
    i saw it...ahaha.paang hindi movie...paang 30minutes lang ata yung nakita ko.ahaha

    Nakita ko rin yun. It lasted 13mins. And the only one singing is this silver fairy with a song about hooking up on the streets.

    reyman2293 wrote: yup. try watching "boy meets boy" "Hello my love" at "endless summer" amazingly wonderful movies

    Yung Hello my love at Endless Summer ba short movies din ba?

    reyman2293
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 52
    Age : 23
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2010-10-08

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by reyman2293 on November 14th 2010, 9:20 pm

    MS-51 W. T. to B. L. wrote:
    MACH wrote:^yung Boy Meets Boy..yun ba yung movie ni Kim HyeSung?
    i saw it...ahaha.paang hindi movie...paang 30minutes lang ata yung nakita ko.ahaha

    Nakita ko rin yun. It lasted 13mins. And the only one singing is this silver fairy with a song about hooking up on the streets.

    reyman2293 wrote: yup. try watching "boy meets boy" "Hello my love" at "endless summer" amazingly wonderful movies

    Yung Hello my love at Endless Summer ba short movies din ba?

    Yung "Hello My Love" movie tala sya. 10 episodes. yung "Endless Summer" din movie. Mahabahaba lang and ES.

    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3809
    Age : 21
    Location : Cebu City
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by Silent_Pen on May 21st 2011, 1:02 am

    I will change how Sunee reacted in their relationship para happy ending as what many people would expect it to be Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:54 pm


      Current date/time is December 10th 2016, 2:54 pm