A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    what would you change in the movie?

    Share

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by doaoc07 on September 19th 2010, 3:12 am

    Jaisus wrote:maganda scuro ung ending if,,

    nag kiss cila ulit,,

    hahaha,
    ^_^

    =)) agreed . at least like a goodbye kiss

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on September 19th 2010, 3:29 am

    doaoc07 wrote:
    Jaisus wrote:maganda scuro ung ending if,,

    nag kiss cila ulit,,

    hahaha,
    ^_^

    =)) agreed . at least like a goodbye kiss

    waa. i don't think i'll like to see that.

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by doaoc07 on September 19th 2010, 3:33 am

    it'll make me cry even harder lol!

    paulmewtong
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 1145
    Age : 29
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by paulmewtong on September 19th 2010, 4:29 am

    AKO.. KUNG AKO MASUSUNOD,, NAGING SILA!HAHAHAHHAHA TPOS THEY WENT UP TO COLLEGE AT BECAME SUCCESSFUL,,

    paulmewtong
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 1145
    Age : 29
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by paulmewtong on September 19th 2010, 4:32 am

    AH OO TAMA SI

    Jaisus wrote:maganda scuro ung ending if,,

    nag kiss cila ulit,,

    hahaha,
    ^_^


    YUN DIN IDAGDAG MO HAHAHAH

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by doaoc07 on September 19th 2010, 1:25 pm

    paulmewtong wrote:AKO.. KUNG AKO MASUSUNOD,, NAGING SILA!HAHAHAHHAHA TPOS THEY WENT UP TO COLLEGE AT BECAME SUCCESSFUL,,

    the only reason i want that ending is because i haven't seen a movie with a successful (meaning a happy gay couple that had their wishes of love fulfilled) relationship. I believe it sends an indirect message to the public that you can't have a happy relationship when you're gay and that you always end up being alone. although in TLOS i'm glad that mew's friends accepted him for whoever he was and how they were teasing him in a good way at the final part of the movie. and how sunee accepted and let tong decide for himself.

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on September 20th 2010, 2:08 pm

    here's my reaction to that. haha! i've already posted it in another thread though:

    siphone wrote:
    99thornlessredroses wrote:
    Spoiler:
    siphone wrote:
    nonez wrote:
    siphone wrote:
    nonez wrote:
    siphone wrote:Hello, I am new here... just watched TLOS yesterday and up to now, I am still affected by their story, probably because I can relate... so sad ending!

    hi siphone..welcome here in our pchyphilippines site..

    your probably ryt>>

    all of us here..was attacked by tlos syndrome after we watched the movie

    were been grateful that up to now a lot of people around the world signed in up here and still counting..

    once again on behalf of our admins and members here..welcome and thank you for joining us here..

    feel free to post and view our site...

    enjoy our major,major pchyphilippines house..haha cheers

    Thanks Nonez! I guess, galing tayo sa isang bansa, hehehe...

    I am still coping from the story... argghh...

    haha oo nga..me naman it takes several months bago ko naovercome ang syndrome but then and again rewatch ulit di nakakasawa eh...kay pchy talaga ko attract ng attention..kaya ayun na addict na haha...

    welcome ulit...

    three days na, and I still have it. The only way I see to cope with this is by sharing with my officemaes, and I will do it later hahaha. Gusto kong ipasabog ang TLOS fever. Gusto ko ng karamay! hahahaha.

    hey siphone! welcome to our humble fan site! i'm 99thornlessredroses at your service. haha. you can call me imman though. XD

    some people do say the ending is sad since Mew and Tong didn't end up being together. and i do understand that. i do have a different opinion though. haha.

    i think you're having the TLOS fever. and i'm telling you three days aren't enough. and it might be a good idea to share it to other people, specially when the story got into your head. cyclops

    i hope you enjoy your stay here! happy posting! flying kiss

    hello Imman, do you really think that Tong wasn't good enough for Mew that he didn't fight for it?

    i didn't say that Tong wasn't good enough. i just believe that the ending of the TLOS movie isn't sad. the truth is Tong and Mew is perfect for each other. it's like a match made in heaven after all. the only thing is they're both male, and that changes a lot of things. i'm not saying that they shouldn't be in love with the same sex, i'm saying that if you want to be happy you have to make sure that you're not hurting anyone; just like what Tong felt for his mother, Sunee. Tong wanted to be happy but he also wanted Sunee to be happy at the same time. he knows that Mew will understand even if they're not together in the end. Mew loved Tong so much that he'll be happy as long as Tong is happy, and that meant even if they have to give up their relationship. ^_^

    well the TLOS movie is a portrayal of chookiat's biography after all. and he wants to tell people that they shouldn't be ashamed of what they are and what they do. he wanted to show the world that there really are people who love the same sex even if it is WRONG according to the norms of society. maybe he wants to say that gays never intended to hurt anyone, and they fully understand the position they are in.

    i think the characters had their happy ending in the movie. the only thing is that it could have been happier if Mew and Tong ended up being together.

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by doaoc07 on September 26th 2010, 2:27 am

    99thornlessredroses wrote:here's my reaction to that. haha! i've already posted it in another thread though:

    siphone wrote:
    99thornlessredroses wrote:
    Spoiler:
    siphone wrote:
    nonez wrote:
    siphone wrote:
    nonez wrote:
    siphone wrote:Hello, I am new here... just watched TLOS yesterday and up to now, I am still affected by their story, probably because I can relate... so sad ending!

    hi siphone..welcome here in our pchyphilippines site..

    your probably ryt>>

    all of us here..was attacked by tlos syndrome after we watched the movie

    were been grateful that up to now a lot of people around the world signed in up here and still counting..

    once again on behalf of our admins and members here..welcome and thank you for joining us here..

    feel free to post and view our site...

    enjoy our major,major pchyphilippines house..haha cheers

    Thanks Nonez! I guess, galing tayo sa isang bansa, hehehe...

    I am still coping from the story... argghh...

    haha oo nga..me naman it takes several months bago ko naovercome ang syndrome but then and again rewatch ulit di nakakasawa eh...kay pchy talaga ko attract ng attention..kaya ayun na addict na haha...

    welcome ulit...

    three days na, and I still have it. The only way I see to cope with this is by sharing with my officemaes, and I will do it later hahaha. Gusto kong ipasabog ang TLOS fever. Gusto ko ng karamay! hahahaha.

    hey siphone! welcome to our humble fan site! i'm 99thornlessredroses at your service. haha. you can call me imman though. XD

    some people do say the ending is sad since Mew and Tong didn't end up being together. and i do understand that. i do have a different opinion though. haha.

    i think you're having the TLOS fever. and i'm telling you three days aren't enough. and it might be a good idea to share it to other people, specially when the story got into your head. cyclops

    i hope you enjoy your stay here! happy posting! flying kiss

    hello Imman, do you really think that Tong wasn't good enough for Mew that he didn't fight for it?

    i didn't say that Tong wasn't good enough. i just believe that the ending of the TLOS movie isn't sad. the truth is Tong and Mew is perfect for each other. it's like a match made in heaven after all. the only thing is they're both male, and that changes a lot of things. i'm not saying that they shouldn't be in love with the same sex, i'm saying that if you want to be happy you have to make sure that you're not hurting anyone; just like what Tong felt for his mother, Sunee. Tong wanted to be happy but he also wanted Sunee to be happy at the same time. he knows that Mew will understand even if they're not together in the end. Mew loved Tong so much that he'll be happy as long as Tong is happy, and that meant even if they have to give up their relationship. ^_^

    well the TLOS movie is a portrayal of chookiat's biography after all. and he wants to tell people that they shouldn't be ashamed of what they are and what they do. he wanted to show the world that there really are people who love the same sex even if it is WRONG according to the norms of society. maybe he wants to say that gays never intended to hurt anyone, and they fully understand the position they are in.

    i think the characters had their happy ending in the movie. the only thing is that it could have been happier if Mew and Tong ended up being together.

    it would've sent an indirect message that gay people can be happy in a relationship together Smile .. sigh.. i'm still waiting for a movie like that. one that doesn't say, "You'll always be sad, along and single if you're gay.", because it's not true.

    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by expresswhatsinside on September 26th 2010, 2:36 am

    awww Sad i don't want to br but i think it wasn't a definite no for tong.. it just so happened, he needed to fix his life first, he had to prioritize his family.. i'm pretty sure, once everything has been settled, tong would come back for mew.. that is if he hasn't moved on yet :'(

    but i guess for mew, the fact that he knows tong loves him is more than enough..

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by doaoc07 on September 26th 2010, 2:43 am

    haha i wouldn't understand tong. i chose love over family. i didn't neglect family. it's just second on the list

    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by expresswhatsinside on September 26th 2010, 2:48 am

    but his family needed him first... if i were mew, i would've wanted him to come back for me when he was ready.. gah, talking about it makes me sad.. Sad

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by doaoc07 on September 26th 2010, 2:52 am

    but mew needed him too. sigh bata pa kasi XD di pa kaya i-balance ang family at love . hohoho xD

    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by expresswhatsinside on September 26th 2010, 3:07 am

    hahah oh well... :p LOL! it would be a cliche movie tho if they ended up together hahaha

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by doaoc07 on September 26th 2010, 3:11 am

    hmmm maybe not. i haven't exactly seen a gay themed movie where the lovers ended up together. most of the indie films here in the ph usually had one of the guys die, or leave. or most of the time everything is about
    Spoiler:
    S.e.x

    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by expresswhatsinside on September 26th 2010, 3:20 am

    well, i meant cliche for romance films.. Smile hahaha...

    and yea, most gay films are all about that.. sometimes making a film is a mere excuse to promote you know what... and its a bit overrated i think? idk.. Neutral

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by doaoc07 on September 26th 2010, 3:23 am

    oh. yeah cliche for romance films. check Smile

    to promote what? :\ my brain isn't comprehending

    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by expresswhatsinside on September 26th 2010, 3:26 am

    what you just said... S*X.... i want how TLOS was made with so much love and how it was perfectly crafted... whoever said love between two people was JUST ABOUT S*X anyway?

    tho i don't really like you, i salute you chookie! bored

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by doaoc07 on September 26th 2010, 3:29 am

    yeah. love and S*x are two different things Smile although s*x can be used as a means to proclaim your love to someone. baring yourself in front of another in your most vulnerable state to make love. haha

    pero grabe buti nalang walang love scene si tong at mew. parang ang weird haha

    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by expresswhatsinside on September 26th 2010, 3:37 am

    hmmm as much as i know a lot of people would've wanted it, i personally belief it would ruin the entire story and the film itself. TLOS has this charm of being able to reach out to a lot of people, gay or not, single or taken.. it teaches of a story of love that looks beyond one's flaws.. love that moves everyone, a kind of love that is selfless and giving... not to mention, the natural chemistry between pchy and mario added to the charm the film has.. Very Happy

    had chookie included a S*X scene, what difference would TLOS make? nothing. it would be just like any other movie in the market...

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by doaoc07 on September 26th 2010, 3:40 am

    yes i definitely agree. haha sa true life nalang mag love scene si pchy at mario in love

    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by expresswhatsinside on September 26th 2010, 3:44 am

    this is totally OT, but who knows what things they did off screen? haha they seemed to be "really close" during filming. LOL! not sure if you've seen ung footage where nakaakbay si pchy kay mario while they were talking to chookie then all of sudden, pchy slaps chookie lightly on the forehead? hahaha that was funny..

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by doaoc07 on September 26th 2010, 3:53 am

    nope. haven't seen that yet. haha that's nice. pchy slapping chookie on the forehead.

    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by expresswhatsinside on September 26th 2010, 3:59 am

    Hahaha it sure is! Very Happy if i don't feel lazy, ill up the links soon lol haha

    paulmewtong
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 1145
    Age : 29
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by paulmewtong on September 27th 2010, 12:46 am

    watch bangkok love story or shelter,,hehehe,,

    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by expresswhatsinside on September 27th 2010, 12:55 am

    haha hi paul! express here.. Smile those movies focus on what? haha

    Sponsored content

    Re: what would you change in the movie?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38 pm


      Current date/time is December 3rd 2016, 11:38 pm