A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    Member's ideas

    Share

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by KAR on April 15th 2009, 11:28 am

    duplex wrote:
    KAR wrote:
    Spoiler:
    duplex wrote:Here is the lists of idea compiled for the admins:

    dashie + W&M = want a portal or something that look like littlespace/augustband

    KAR = want a new banner or design (I think) and want to be moderator also

    duplex = want a different font color --> admin (red), moderator (blue), registered user (green)

    if I am missing something then feel free to add on or pm me Smile.

    No Sir, I'm not against with our current banner....... It's only the color of the background(being plain white of it).... Wink Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

    oh ok, I apologize...lol

    That's alright sir!!! No need to apologize..... hehe hehe hehe


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by D@shie on April 15th 2009, 11:31 am

    And again as a sign of of your age... the word "sir" haha


    < I'm sorry keep, I'm just not used in talking to any one I know of as sirs and mams, even my professors back in college, we call them by their last names... > Wink


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by KAR on April 15th 2009, 11:38 am

    D@shie wrote:And again as a sign of of your age... the word "sir" haha


    < I'm sorry keep, I'm just not used in talking to any one I know of as sirs and mams, even my professors back in college, we call them by their last names... > Wink

    Hahaha!! Pasensya na po Ate nicca, pwo ang turo po samin, pag Sir/Mam, pwede pong first name ung gmitin... Eh, pag Mr/Ms/Mrs aman po, last name po dapat ang gagamitin.... Hahaha!! At kung ttgnan po ntin , ndi po naka specified ung surname ni kua duplex.....(parng sa new testament po, they used the word "Sir" to jesus christ as a sign of respect...khit na ndi po nla alam ung surname nya...) Wink Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by D@shie on April 15th 2009, 11:45 am

    I know that but I as I said I am just not used in someone... < as I expect of my buddies > being called a sir or mam... Imagine if you will, you hanging out in the mall with your friends and/or relatives < especially with almost the same ages >... and you calling each others as sirs and mam... Isn't that weird? Maybe because I think of each member here as a buddy already... that I do not like them being address as sirs or mams... it makes me feel old... Sad haha


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by KAR on April 15th 2009, 1:20 pm

    D@shie wrote:I know that but I as I said I am just not used in someone... < as I expect of my buddies > being called a sir or mam... Imagine if you will, you hanging out in the mall with your friends and/or relatives < especially with almost the same ages >... and you calling each others as sirs and mam... Isn't that weird? Maybe because I think of each member here as a buddy already... that I do not like them being address as sirs or mams... it makes me feel old... Sad haha

    Ah ok po... Hehehe!! Eh, anu po gusto mo pong itawag ko kay sir dup ate nicca???? Question Suspect Suspect Question confused confused confused


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by chanrakter on April 15th 2009, 2:45 pm

    duplex wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:
    KAR wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:
    duplex wrote:TO ADMIN: I would like the moderator font to be BLUE instead of GREEN.

    because green and red make it seem like christmas. also, blue is my favorite color rabbit


    im in favor with blue ^^

    Me too!!!

    GREEN! GREEN! GREEN!
    I want my nickname is green. shy
    Pls, help me!

    well, here is an idea:

    RED - ADMIN
    BLUE - MODERATOR
    GREEN - REGISTERED USER

    what do everyone think? rabbit


    I quite like blue too.

    But if that idea pushes through, I'd be in green...

    Oh well!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by KAR on April 15th 2009, 6:58 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:
    KAR wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:
    duplex wrote:TO ADMIN: I would like the moderator font to be BLUE instead of GREEN.

    because green and red make it seem like christmas. also, blue is my favorite color rabbit


    im in favor with blue ^^

    Me too!!!

    GREEN! GREEN! GREEN!
    I want my nickname is green. shy
    Pls, help me!

    well, here is an idea:

    RED - ADMIN
    BLUE - MODERATOR
    GREEN - REGISTERED USER

    what do everyone think? rabbit


    I quite like blue too.

    But if that idea pushes through, I'd be in green...

    Oh well!

    Eh, di apply ka po as moderator of the forum para mgng blue po... Razz Razz Razz


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by chanrakter on April 15th 2009, 8:21 pm

    KAR wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:
    KAR wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:
    duplex wrote:TO ADMIN: I would like the moderator font to be BLUE instead of GREEN.

    because green and red make it seem like christmas. also, blue is my favorite color rabbit


    im in favor with blue ^^

    Me too!!!

    GREEN! GREEN! GREEN!
    I want my nickname is green. shy
    Pls, help me!

    well, here is an idea:

    RED - ADMIN
    BLUE - MODERATOR
    GREEN - REGISTERED USER

    what do everyone think? rabbit


    I quite like blue too.

    But if that idea pushes through, I'd be in green...

    Oh well!

    Eh, di apply ka po as moderator of the forum para mgng blue po... Razz Razz Razz

    Para lang maging blue eh!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by KAR on April 15th 2009, 9:31 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    KAR wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    acquydaubo wrote:
    KAR wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:
    duplex wrote:TO ADMIN: I would like the moderator font to be BLUE instead of GREEN.

    because green and red make it seem like christmas. also, blue is my favorite color rabbit


    im in favor with blue ^^

    Me too!!!

    GREEN! GREEN! GREEN!
    I want my nickname is green. shy
    Pls, help me!

    well, here is an idea:

    RED - ADMIN
    BLUE - MODERATOR
    GREEN - REGISTERED USER

    what do everyone think? rabbit


    I quite like blue too.

    But if that idea pushes through, I'd be in green...

    Oh well!

    Eh, di apply ka po as moderator of the forum para mgng blue po... Razz Razz Razz

    Para lang maging blue eh!

    Hahaha!!!!


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2419
    Age : 26
    Location : quezon city
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by julipych on April 15th 2009, 11:51 pm

    BLUE BLUE BLUE! hehe (obvious ba?! ) hehe hehe

    grin_minded27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2215
    Age : 32
    Location : caloocan city
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by grin_minded27 on April 15th 2009, 11:53 pm

    AY GANUN?

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by KAR on April 15th 2009, 11:54 pm

    julipych wrote:BLUE BLUE BLUE! hehe (obvious ba?! ) hehe hehe

    Ndi aman po gaanu!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by KAR on April 16th 2009, 12:06 am

    Ire2post ko lng po itong mesg. ni kua dup para po mapansin po ng admin... Hehehe!!

    Here is the lists of idea compiled for the admins:

    dashie + W&M = want a portal or something that look like littlespace/augustband

    KAR = want a new banner or design (I think) and want to be moderator also
    (but again, I'm not against with our current banner....... It's only the color of the background(being plain white of it)Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

    duplex = want a different font color --> admin (red), moderator (blue), registered user (green)


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by chanrakter on April 16th 2009, 8:26 pm

    KAR wrote:Ire2post ko lng po itong mesg. ni kua dup para po mapansin po ng admin... Hehehe!!

    Here is the lists of idea compiled for the admins:

    dashie + W&M = want a portal or something that look like littlespace/augustband

    KAR = want a new banner or design (I think) and want to be moderator also
    (but again, I'm not against with our current banner....... It's only the color of the background(being plain white of it)Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

    duplex = want a different font color --> admin (red), moderator (blue), registered user (green)

    Desperate???!!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    acquydaubo
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 413
    Age : 26
    Location : Vietnam
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by acquydaubo on April 16th 2009, 9:03 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    KAR wrote:Ire2post ko lng po itong mesg. ni kua dup para po mapansin po ng admin... Hehehe!!

    Here is the lists of idea compiled for the admins:

    dashie + W&M = want a portal or something that look like littlespace/augustband

    KAR = want a new banner or design (I think) and want to be moderator also
    (but again, I'm not against with our current banner....... It's only the color of the background(being plain white of it)Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

    duplex = want a different font color --> admin (red), moderator (blue), registered user (green)

    Desperate???!!

    Need to vote???

    Where's my green?

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by chanrakter on April 16th 2009, 9:06 pm

    acquydaubo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    KAR wrote:Ire2post ko lng po itong mesg. ni kua dup para po mapansin po ng admin... Hehehe!!

    Here is the lists of idea compiled for the admins:

    dashie + W&M = want a portal or something that look like littlespace/augustband

    KAR = want a new banner or design (I think) and want to be moderator also
    (but again, I'm not against with our current banner....... It's only the color of the background(being plain white of it)Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

    duplex = want a different font color --> admin (red), moderator (blue), registered user (green)

    Desperate???!!

    Need to vote???

    Where's my green?


    Coming soon, I hope...


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 461
    Age : 29
    Location : quezon city
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by onimaru07 on April 17th 2009, 4:20 pm

    sana maglagay ng poll no para malaman ang ideas ng iba para maipost na sya ng bonggang bongga..... flying kiss

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by chanrakter on April 17th 2009, 4:30 pm

    onimaru07 wrote:sana maglagay ng poll no para malaman ang ideas ng iba para maipost na sya ng bonggang bongga..... flying kiss

    Nice one!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by D@shie on April 22nd 2009, 3:53 pm

    I wish there's purple... Crying or Very sad but oh well... papel... ok lang yun... blue means Mario... green means Pchy... uhmmm... Red means... Chookie... Shocked cheers lol!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by KAR on April 22nd 2009, 3:54 pm

    D@shie wrote:I wish there's purple... Crying or Very sad but oh well... papel... ok lang yun... blue means Mario... green means Pchy... uhmmm... Red means... Chookie... Shocked cheers lol!

    Ay, Chookie red Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked And admin ay red dn po... Nu po kya meaning nun??? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Joke lng po!!!!


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by D@shie on April 22nd 2009, 3:57 pm

    E sino naman ang gusto mong maging red? Suspect Question


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by KAR on April 22nd 2009, 4:00 pm

    D@shie wrote:E sino naman ang gusto mong maging red? Suspect Question

    Wla lng po...... shy


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by D@shie on April 22nd 2009, 4:03 pm

    Pwede ding si Pet or Joe... uhmmm... pero Chookie pa rin ako... < buti na lang di ako admin! > yes clap


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by KAR on April 22nd 2009, 4:05 pm

    D@shie wrote:Pwede ding si Pet or Joe... uhmmm... pero Chookie pa rin ako... < buti na lang di ako admin! > yes clap

    Ay bti na nga lng po... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    witwisit&me
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 790
    Age : 32
    Location : i am a pchynisian
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by witwisit&me on April 23rd 2009, 9:32 pm

    sana mayrun tayong international segment para sa mga international members na di alam mag tagalog. if kung magpost tau dun always english(mapapalaban tayo sa englisan) hehhehe

    Sponsored content

    Re: Member's ideas

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm


      Current date/time is December 10th 2016, 8:41 pm