Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+22
julipych
marianner
grin_minded27
itinakdada08
acquydaubo
chanrakter
manta2k8
witwisit&me
g33r00
imakuni
onimaru07
phelom
Mew
KAR
krispen
D@shie
ZorcereZZ
atebugs
blissinabox
nonez
peech
starbooze
26 posters

Member's ideas

Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1350
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Member's ideas - Page 5 Empty Re: Member's ideas

Post by Mew March 23rd 2009, 11:37 am

duplex wrote:
    witwisit&me wrote:NOW I KNOW ehem lol! THANKS FOR THE INFO

no problem, just give me a couple of points and we are even Wink.

now, the current idea is whether or not we should have a background music for this forum.

if yes, what kind of music should we add? scratch

no. Neutral
    starbooze
    starbooze
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

Number of posts : 1578
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post by starbooze March 23rd 2009, 11:39 am

duplex wrote:

now, the current idea is whether or not we should have a background music for this forum.

I guess we should consider our users having slow internet connection. If we try to add music in this forum, some users might have difficulty accessing the site since it will probably load painstakingly.
    peech
    peech
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

Number of posts : 2623

Post by peech March 23rd 2009, 11:43 am

NADALE MO GURL!

yabang

Post by Guest March 23rd 2009, 12:21 pm

starbooze wrote:
    duplex wrote:

I guess we should consider our users having slow internet connection. If we try to add music in this forum, some users might have difficulty accessing the site since it will probably load painstakingly.

not necessary...since the music won't play upon entering the forum. The music will start when the user click play. well, I will let everyone decide, I just happen to bring it up just for phleom.

I just think it is a lot of work though. Finding a decent site and uploading it, is rather time consuming.
    blissinabox
    blissinabox
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1340
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post by blissinabox March 23rd 2009, 6:30 pm

duplex wrote:
    starbooze wrote:
    duplex wrote:

not necessary...since the music won't play upon entering the forum. The music will start when the user click play. well, I will let everyone decide, I just happen to bring it up just for phleom.

I just think it is a lot of work though. Finding a decent site and uploading it, is rather time consuming.

why not on imeem? you can embed the playlist here at the forums, plus, the user can select the song that he likes from the playlist itself..Very Happy
    imakuni
    imakuni
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by imakuni March 23rd 2009, 6:34 pm

Just dont put it on autoplay please? Not everyone is on DSL. (That includes me!)
    witwisit&me
    witwisit&me
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 790
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by witwisit&me March 23rd 2009, 6:47 pm

i would like to suggest if you could put the chat box above the forum threads....

ganda stare yes

Post by Guest March 23rd 2009, 10:10 pm

blissinabox wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    starbooze wrote:
    duplex wrote:

why not on imeem? you can embed the playlist here at the forums, plus, the user can select the song that he likes from the playlist itself..Very Happy

that would also work too, but the thing is that this forum is not html friendly. so it will take a while to edit the code. but it is a wonderful idea though...let see what the admins got to say.

witwisit&me wrote:i would like to suggest if you could put the chat box above the forum threads....

ganda stare yes

it would be nice to put the chat box on top of the forum but it look really hideous, so that why it was on the bottom in the first place Wink.
    blissinabox
    blissinabox
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by blissinabox March 24th 2009, 12:45 am

duplex wrote:
    blissinabox wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    starbooze wrote:
    duplex wrote:

that would also work too, but the thing is that this forum is not html friendly. so it will take a while to edit the code. but it is a wonderful idea though...let see what the admins got to say.

this is not html friendly? then why can we see the signatures? aren't those html codes? aahahhaa... seriously, i don't know if this is a good argumet or not..ahahahha.....

Post by Guest March 24th 2009, 12:48 am

blissinabox wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    blissinabox wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    starbooze wrote:
    duplex wrote:

this is not html friendly? then why can we see the signatures? aren't those html codes? aahahhaa... seriously, i don't know if this is a good argumet or not..ahahahha.....

lol...trust me when I say that. it is friendly for regular users, but not for admins. I just think it is kind of dumb for the person who create this site to place such a limit for the admins.
    blissinabox
    blissinabox
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by blissinabox March 24th 2009, 12:57 am

duplex wrote:
    blissinabox wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    blissinabox wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    starbooze wrote:
    duplex wrote:

lol...trust me when I say that. it is friendly for regular users, but not for admins. I just think it is kind of dumb for the person who create this site to place such a limit for the admins.

oohh.. that is kind of weird... well, maybe let's just edit the site to a regular user then... HAHAHAH...kidding..Very Happy
    starbooze
    starbooze
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

Post by starbooze March 24th 2009, 5:44 am

duplex wrote:
    starbooze wrote:
    duplex wrote:

Given that the music don't start upon entering the forum, still, loading the player (especially if it's a flash one) takes a lot of time. Plus you're right about the forum being not HTML friendly so it is very hard for us to tweak the codes.

But if you really want a background music, why would we disagree? This is your forum and we are trying to do our best for your satisfaction. yes
    starbooze
    starbooze
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

Post by starbooze March 24th 2009, 5:45 am

witwisit&me wrote:i would like to suggest if you could put the chat box above the forum threads....

ganda stare yes

We're still trying to find a way on how to move the chatbox. smile
    starbooze
    starbooze
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

Post by starbooze March 24th 2009, 5:47 am

peech wrote:NADALE MO GURL!

yabang

ehem Thank you thank you.

haha

Post by Guest March 24th 2009, 7:08 am

starbooze wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    starbooze wrote:
    duplex wrote:

But if you really want a background music, why would we disagree? This is your forum and we are trying to do our best for your satisfaction. yes

Shocked oh, so this forum belong to me?...lol...I guess you can make me a super admin then...I mean since you say that...kidding! rabbit

Post by Guest March 24th 2009, 9:54 am

starbooze wrote:

ganda stare yes

We're still trying to find a way on how to move the chatbox. smile

I thought you guys already knew how to do that...lol
    witwisit&me
    witwisit&me
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 790
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by witwisit&me March 24th 2009, 10:26 am

PARANG GANUN SA WITWISIT.COM YATA YUN KAPAG DI KA MAG LOG IN MAGPLAY LANG SYA TAPOS KAPAG NAKALOG IN KA DIRETSO KA NA SA FORUMS.

OK LANG KUNG WELCOME MUSIC FOR ABOUT 10 TO 15 SECS BEFORE LOG IN LOG IN
    phelom
    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1698
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post by phelom March 24th 2009, 2:01 pm

witwisit&me wrote:PARANG GANUN SA WITWISIT.COM YATA YUN KAPAG DI KA MAG LOG IN MAGPLAY LANG SYA TAPOS KAPAG NAKALOG IN KA DIRETSO KA NA SA FORUMS.

OK LANG KUNG WELCOME MUSIC FOR ABOUT 10 TO 15 SECS BEFORE LOG IN LOG IN
    Member's ideas - Page 5 Moz-screenshot-3 Laughing Laughing Laughing
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586

Post by D@shie March 24th 2009, 3:31 pm

Uhmmm... I would vote not having a bgm for the site... 'coz I would like to listen to my own playlist in itunes while browsing the net... and not august's music always... i really depends on my mood... so... it really would just be bothersome... especially to dial-up users... Wink
    KAR
    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4783
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by KAR April 14th 2009, 12:20 pm

Hahahaha!! Pwede po b akong mag suggest???? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 14th 2009, 12:21 pm

Sure... yes
    KAR
    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by KAR April 14th 2009, 12:27 pm

Ok.... Here's my Idea s:

Pwede po bng iimprove ung site?? I mean ung prang mjo gawing ndi boring ung mga backgrounds...... Smile Smile Smile Smile

>> And pwede po bng mag patupad na po ng mga bgong rules para mgng more responsible pa po ang site na ito... Kz naiisip ko po kz kgbi, pag nadatnan ni pchy na nirerefer natin sya as a gay(sa mga posts po), bka ma offend sya.... Pati na rin po pla ung kay chookie... Sana may movement po para dito lalo na po at nakikipag coordinate na po c kua grin sa mga littlespace officials... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 14th 2009, 12:30 pm

Nice idea... that means... I should now be mindful of what I'm typing... Let's wait for admins reaction... Exclamation
    KAR
    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by KAR April 14th 2009, 12:31 pm

D@shie wrote:Nice idea... that means... I should now be mindful of what I'm typing... Let's wait for admins reaction... Exclamation

Sana nga po, ndi nanaman ito deadmahin ng mga reyna.... shy shy shy shy shy shy shy shy shy shy shy shy shy shy shy shy shy
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 14th 2009, 12:34 pm

Although, nowadays... they seem to be busy with something... Suspect Curious... curious... Question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 6:13 pm