Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

2 posters

what is/are your favorite scene(s) in the TLOS?

tootzkie
    tootzkie
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2012-05-21

what is/are your favorite scene(s) in the TLOS? Empty what is/are your favorite scene(s) in the TLOS?

Post by tootzkie June 2nd 2012, 1:21 am

my favorite scenes are :1st is when mew asked tong if there's something different from mew compare to others(of being a sissy) and tong answered "i see no difference" ehem 2nd is when tong asked mew about why pchy said that he's frighteningly lonely evil 3rd is when sunee asked tong which toy(boy/girl) should tong most love to choose and that makes him happy and tong chose boy(mew) in love 4th is when mew dedicated his song to tong and tong smiled back to mew perfectly and after that they kissed and tong asked mew to have dinner with tong at the siam square cute lastly is when tong give the last piece of the doll to mew as a xmas gift to mew and tong told mew that he cant go with mew as a boyfriend but it doesn't mean that tong doesn't love mew! so sweet! in love
    Dann05
    Dann05
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3276
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

what is/are your favorite scene(s) in the TLOS? Empty Re: what is/are your favorite scene(s) in the TLOS?

Post by Dann05 June 8th 2012, 9:03 pm

i think there is already a room of this topic but still i am not sure but i just want to answer one scene that i think is the best among the rest!!

it when mew put the nose on the wooden doll and just cry the emotion is really heavy and i feel it so sad sad sad sad why!!!
    want the TLOS 2 to be happy if not the TLOS 3!!hahaha

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 10:07 am