I've been wondering about these things for months now:
1. Why did Ying place Tong's hands on her YOU-KNOW-WHAT? What was expected to come out of it, actually?
2. So... was Tong gay? bi? or confused? (I just want to see how'd everyone react to this question.)
3. Did Little Tong and family moved to a very far place? How come Mew and Tong never called each other?
Baka may sagot kayo dyan, hehe.
well to answer your question,
1. During the ying and tong confrontation since tong wants to prove to ying that he is not gay, remember he tried to kiss her, ying challenged him.
2. In my opinion Tong is a little confused. Definitely hes not gay and is not even in Love with Mew. Siguro kung ano man ang nararamdaman ni Tong for Mew was just intimate brotherly love (incest joke!), and siguro feeling niya si Mew lang ang nakakaintindi sa kanya for both of them lost someone in their lives that are very dear to them kaya ganun. Kung nagkiss man sila siguro its just instinct on the part of Tong, kasi naman, ikaw ba naman ang ipagcompose ng super duper sweet song ng taong special sayo baka ganun den ang maramdaman mo lalo na your sexually confused.
3. Yes, they did, Im not quite sure pero sa directors cut ata sinabi na magmomove sila sa Chiang Mai.... siguro after ilang years of waiting and searching there narealize ni Mama Sunee and Papa Korn (nakikimama-papa) na its about time to move on and go back to Bangkok kasi andun nga yung work nila, pero as we see nga naging alcoholic si Papa Korn, maybe sinisisi nya pa ren ang sarili nya.